Thursday, April 30, 2009

Studio 30/04/09

1:00pm- Today we had a guest presenter come in called Jack Barton to give us a talk about what he does and his UrbanIT project.
3:00pm- After the presentation we got back into our groups and I briefed my team members on what tasks we still needed to do and set before the deadline for next Thursday. After sorting that out we got a marks back for our first experiment. My group got a distinction and I was pleased with the work that we had done. Our final fabrication is getting closer to being finished with just final detailing needed which would be lighting, entourage such as A.I - people walking around the Hydropolis and general texturing and furnishing. My team will start working on the presentation By next Tuesday and Wednesday in which we are hoping the final will also be completed by then. Below are some more progress shots for the Hydropolis.






No comments:

Post a Comment